Monday, June 20, 2011

"To be great is to be misunderstood." Ralph Wlado Emerson

Dating for monsters must be rough...

www.datingformonsters.com

Sociopaths and scoundrels not welcome here. Be gone! This website is a safe place for nice, normal monsters to meet and greet fellow peers with a zest for love. Looking for the perfect mate? Got him. Looking for the perfect date? Got her. All you have to do is cast your net into the www.datingformonsters.com sea and reel it in.  You never know when you’ll find the perfect catch. Take a chance on love, don’t be a monster. Be a romonstic.

If you answer yes to any of the following questions then join www.datingformonsters.com today and connect with monsters all over the world that feel exactly the same:

Are you a monster?
Are humans afraid of you?
Are you misunderstood?
Do you feel lonely?
Tired of human pitchforks?
In search of someone to share your human scaring time with?

Testimonies:

NESSY
I never thought that a fellow monster’d ever take me seriously again after that whole Scottish lake fiasco during the 60s. My size has always been a problem when it comes to the monsterettes too. Thank you www.datingformonsters.com for showing me that by being myself I could find a wife who bore me two healthy monsterjies. My life has changed and I no longer have to hide in dark lakes. I live there out of choice now - because my wife likes the submarines.

BIG FOOT
When you have such big feet you’re constantly tripping over them and getting scuffed feet. After a few years my feet were so scarred and scary looking. This scared all the men in my life away. For a while I was depressed and became a recluse. I hid in a cave and scared humans for the exercise. After that dark period in my life, and a haircut, I have managed to step up. On www.datingformonsters.com I found a guy who loves my feet just the way they are. We hardly speak but its ok because he tickles my feet often and rubs them when they’re sore.

GODZILLA
Back when I climbed buildings for attention all the ladies loved it. Unfortunately my ego grew and I developed a god complex. I started to lure unsuspecting ladies onto my island only to enslave them and perch them upon tall precipices. I turned into an utter creep, lurking in the shadows, waiting for the next impressionable young monsterette to scare. I found though that www.datingformonsters.com taught me how to love and accept myself. It doesn’t matter that you can climb buildings and perform when you can’t perform in bed. Luckily I found the perfect woman for me. The ice queen is as frigid as they come and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment